Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year's Resolution

Harumph.

I have forgotten about you again, blogging world.

I got busy writing, working, and preparing.

And I forgot about you again.

HOWEVER. This will be remedied. This is something I really want to do and accomplish. It is something to help me for writing, for working, and help me just relax sometimes! Writing helps me relax.

So, this is my New Year's Resolution, to pay more attention to my blog.

Now, to catch you a little up on my current life happenings.

I did it!!! I wrote 50k words in one month. I won NaNoWriMo and started a new series of books, based off of one I wrote when I was thirteen.

AND.

I finished the first draft of the Mystery Knight!!!!!! So, the editing and rewriting of that is in process. I made it to 55k words by the end. So, I now have over 100,000 words of novel written, and I'm not done with the Winning Novel series yet, and just started the editing process of the Mystery Knight. I will definitely try to keep you updated on that.

I am also working on something else, something that I am going to save for another time.

So, here we go again, dear blog. Let's see what 2015 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! So, feel free to comment whenever you so desire. :)