Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hello Blogging World!

Hello Friends!

I am the Lovely Gnome. Yes, not my real name, but who puts their real name anyway? I am attempting to try my best at blogging. I've been a sporadic blogger in the past, but I hope to fix that now!

Some of you may be readers of my previous blog, Teen Jesus Follower. To you I say, welcome back!! My life has been pretty hectic as I transitioned from my teenage years to adulthood. But now here I am! I'm out to try again.

This blog is going to be my place to write about my experiences, my stories, and of course, about my walk with God. For those of you who read my previous blog, you know things have been rough and I have had my struggles throughout college. Now that it is in my past, however, I am striving to strengthen my relationship in Him and follow what He wants me to do in my life!

Why 'the Lovely Gnome'? I'm glad you asked. It was the idea of my wonderful boyfriend, the Handsome Gnome. I was having problems coming up with a name, and this is what he suggested!

A little more about myself before I end this post.
I am a writer, scrapbooker, and very much a nerd. You will soon find out that I am a die-hard Marvel fan and I love pretty much anything BBC.
God and my family are huge and crucial parts of my life. They have helped me through so much and I love them all immensely! This, you will also find out.

Anything else will probably be revealed in later posts. These are just the major things I can think of at the moment!

So...here we go! Are you ready? I think I am. Its time to start over. To start a new blog!! And to brave through adulthood with God, family, and friends by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! So, feel free to comment whenever you so desire. :)