Friday, September 19, 2014

Knee Updates and New Chapters

Hey peoples!! Woohoo! The weekend is almost here! I survived another week at work. And I hope you have too!

I have my next appointment on Tuesday!! Yes, I am pretty nervous. I have never had an MRI before and I'm very claustrophobic... However, they told me since it's just my knee, I shouldn't have to go all the way in, just my legs. 😊 So that is reassuring.

My story!! I had been working on the same chapter for three days. It was hard getting back in the groove of writing after not writing or looking at my story for two years. However!! After much editing and writing, I finished another chapter!! 😃 I finally finished it and I'm pretty sure my groove is back. I forgot how much I love writing. I didn't have the time in college, so now that I'm done, it is so much fun remembering how much I do!! So, be ready to here more about my story in the next few weeks.

Now, I'm going to be gone for a couple of days again. I am going to the beach!!!! I love the beach. I'm going with my college Bible group. So, I get to make new friends and bond with my old ones and also learn about God and worship! I think it's going to be an amazing weekend and I'll be sure to tell you about it when I get back!

I'm still working on the post about 1 Peter. Trying to figure out how to break it up and such. I will definitely have it ready by next Monday! It is something I'll be working on this weekend as I relax on the beach. Because of my knee, Handsome Gnome has made me promise to just sit and not do anything else.... Humph is what I have to say... But I accidentally ran last night because I thought I was burning the lasagna I made for supper. And of course, my knee hurts a little worse. So, sit I shall. No running through the sand for Lovely Gnome....

Anywho... I hope y'all all have an amazing weekend and I'll tell you about mine on Sunday!!

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," -1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! So, feel free to comment whenever you so desire. :)