Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week's Happenings So Far

This week, I had Wednesday off. So!! I went to Handsome Gnome's university campus and got to experience being a large university student. I have only attended (and FINISHED!!) community college. So this was fun! I got to visit a class and watch him as he worked on homework and such.

That night, I went to my small group's first meeting of the semester! This was great and I got to meet a few new people. I'm looking forward to getting to know these girls and study the Bible with them this year.

I got a new computer!!! That's probably one of the things I'm most excited about this week. My old computer did not having more than one tab open, running dvds, and crashed often. It especially did this when I opened up Word and tried typing. This wasn't good because, I am a writer. I could only type when I was online and that was hard when I didn't have wifi to use.
So!! New computer. :) I'm very excited about it.

Because of this, I have started working on my story that I have been writing since 2010. I haven't even really touched it in the past two years because of school. The past few days, I focused on editing it. Now that I finished that part, today starts the writing process again!! I am pretty excited about it. I love writing and this is a great way to keep me busy.





My new space. :) Now I only have my writing materials and my teaching materials around me. I am currently exploring the idea of writing a home-school environmental science curriculum.

Today, heading to the lake and working on next week's Weekly Bible Post. And drinking yummy and delicious coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! So, feel free to comment whenever you so desire. :)