Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly Happenings: Beach, Knees, and Mothers

Hello peoples!!

Wow....long long long week. There has been a lot of stuff going on! This would be why I haven't sent in a blog post since last Friday.

So, beach retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohmygoodness one of the best weekends of my life so far! I made a few new friends and strengthened my relationship with my old ones. The focus of the week was what relying on God might look like.

 My small group for the weekend. :) Such a great group of people!


People who got pies in the face. ;)

 Such a beautiful place.

So, after this weekend, I got reallllllly busy. My mom had surgery on Monday and I had my appointment on Tuesday.

So...the big question. What did I find out? What is wrong with my knee?
The doctor is quite confident that I have a torn meniscus. Yay... I've been hobbling around on a torn meniscus for almost a year now. And its just been slowly tearing worse.
I have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday just so we can make sure that is exactly what it is. Then, an appointment to talk about the next step. (Probably surgery...AHHHHHHHHHH....)

So. With taking care of my mom, my appointments, work, and the retreat, I've had a pretty busy week. :) It hasn't necessarily been a bad week, but it has been long.

Okay, I'm going to try to post more often, but it may be easier for now to do a post on the weekends. I don't know, but we will see!

Until next time. :) Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! So, feel free to comment whenever you so desire. :)